We live in a world that seems overrun by chaos, where we have to face personal and social challenges on a daily basis. Nearly everyone is affected by it at some point, and everyone experiences it differently.
However, we are all also wired to fight back and live up to our full potential with love and healing. But this wiring gets shortened due to physical, emotional, and even social factors. As a result, you might feel overwhelmed and ultimately think that you are not capable of handling all the pressure without breaking down.
It is times like these, when you feel restless and uncertain, that staying centered and finding your Zen is particularly essential.
It is important during these circumstances of confusion to learn to fight back with intuition and consistency build a soul connection capable of overcoming powerful fears and helping clarity prevail. It is also important to keep your nervous system and your inner self aligned so that anger and other negative feelings don’t build up.
Ways to Find Your Zen in a Busy World
1. Feel: Be aware of your feelings, but don’t let the chaos become your reality. Rather, let everything exist the way it is and go through it.
2. Rise early: Rise early and start your day sooner. It allows you some free time to collect yourself, contemplate, the day ahead, and stay connected to your inner self.
3. Practice deep breathing: Deep breathing balances your nervous system and is transformative in an amazing way. Inhale slowly, pause, and hold your breath for a beat. Then exhale slowly and controlled, with another pause before your next inhale.
4. Take a shower: Feel your body relax. You will feel refreshed and your senses revitalized the second you step out of the shower.
5. Be kind to yourself: Feeling ashamed or guilty of past actions can really bring down your morale and make you feel low.
6. Forgive yourself: promote good and positive vibes. Try to forgive yourself more often to feel loved and uplifted.
7. Positive words: What we say has a profound impact on our feelings and the people around us. Affirming and positive words promote good mutual feelings and surround you with the positive energy.