I enrolled in Fully Raw Kristina's 3 hour webinar and learned even more about this raw vegan lifestyle I have slowly transitioned to over the last two months.
I was vegan for 4 years in from 2008-2012 and did it the wrong way.
At age 32, I'm wiser and more educated. Plus, I have actual education, experience and my webinar buddy by my side.
I'm not one for small talk or fluff, so let's launch into what I learned from this super awesome Fully Raw Kristina webinar...
Thoughts about Coffee??
Anything that can create addiction or that has too much caffeine isn't healthy for your body. If you have a withdrawal or migraines, your body is detoxing. First try decaf, then tea, then juice/smoothie. The goal is to get your body to regulate and fuel itself via food, rather than stimulants.
Wake yourself up naturally by drinking a smoothie or juice and go for a workout!
Numbing yourself with food or overeating?
We live in a society that numbs, rather than healing. Raw food cleanses you out from the inside to the outside. It's a spiritual, mental and physical practice. Raw vegan is a lifestyle, not a diet. Those who feel everything, this lifestyle will bring up deeply stored emotions in yourself and it's about being brave to deal with these emotions.
A lot of people say raw vegan is too intense due to the emotional component.
- W3ll People or We the People based out of Austin, Texas for makeup.
- Mac eyeliners are vegan
- Coconut oil or Vitamin E for sunscreen
- Aloe vera on skin for lotion
- Fully Raw body butter for lotion - shea butter, coconut oil, infused herbs and essential oils
- Seaweed scrubs for exfoliation.
- Purification essential oil for bug repellent
- Haircare - Truly Organic or once per week use this recipe: 32 oz jar blend of: 1 full bottle of any beer, 1 avocado, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp aloe vera, drizzle of agave nectar.
- Teeth - floss twice per day, brush once per day in the evening with Sonicare - brush your gums with aluminum free baking soda, (Bob's Red Mill).
- Body wash - organic soap (lavender, etc.)
- Period pain? Rub peppermint essential oil on stomach or use a heating pad.
- Enemas - coffee and water enemas - should allow body to detox naturally. *Personal note, I've only had one in Thailand and it was the weirdest experience ever, but felt like I detoxed a ton. I've never done it again.
As you transition into a healthy lifestyle, book your call with me now. Support is where you find success, instead of a quick fix and the weight loss rollercoaster.