I like convenience. I like healthy. VOILA convenient + healthy foods that you can find at the grocery store if you're a gal on the go.
No day is like the other in my life - health coach, retreat leader, fitness instructor, wife, daughter, sister, friend, social media master and blog writer. This hectic titled life leads me flying from place to place. When I teach in the mornings, I don't always have a lot of time (or I don't leave myself a lot of time - I stay in a bed when I could be making a quality breakfast)...WHOOPSIE!
Print this list out to save you next time you think, "I have nothing to eat."
- Toast with smashed avocado, salt + garlic powder
- Chocolate chip cookie dough quest bar
- Fit Girl Smoothie: Berries, coconut milk, handful of spinach, banana, cacao, scoop of protein powder, cinnamon.
- Half a gluten free bagel from Trader Joe's with earth balance (I like to keep it simple before I teach)
- Gluten free cereal with cut up banana, coconut milk, packet of stevia & cinnamon
- Oatmeal packet warmed up
- The Emerald smoothie from Emerald City Smoothie
- Make your own salad from Main & Vine or Whole Foods
- Single serving hummus + grab Glutino's gluten free pretzels to dip or celery or cucumber
- A few strawberries
- 2-3 hemp protein bites that I make from home
- Mr. Chow's protein pancake mix (make a batch, put in freezer and toast when ready to eat)
- Few slices of watermelon
- Avocado with salt
- Gluten free Franz toast with sunflower seed butter & Lily's chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts on cereal with coconut milk
- Piece of grilled chicken from deli department top with mustard or hummus
- Rice cake with hummus
- Epic brand bison meat
- Coconut water
- Lemon water
- Smoothies (like the ones above)
- Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- Virgil's stevia sweetened root beer
- Club soda with lemon + stevia
- Spa water - water with strawberries and fresh mint infused for an hour or so in the fridge
- 1/2 cup Suja Mighty Greens Juice drink
Want more tips? Schedule your complimentary discovery call HERE