We are in the midst of transitioning from winter to spring! Now that the weather is heating up, it's important to spend more time in nature taking deep inhales + exhales.
Spring lasts from March to the middle of May.
This spring let's focus on following natural instincts:
- switch from thicker soups + stews to lighter foods like spinach salads + cooked veggies.
- With the spring detox starting March 17th, you're getting a grocery list + a plan (take the guessing out)
- This detox will improve digestion, stimulate fat burning + build stable energy.
- Let's make immunity boosting teas as we switch seasons, (ginger, turmeric, dandelion + golden seal).
- Reduce heavy grains like rice, pasta + breads. If you aren't dairy free, now might be a good time to try it. We want to feel lighter in the Spring!
- Focus on eating smaller portions to boost natural fat metabolism that decreases cravings, hunger and appetite.
- Recommended immunity boosting supplements are: Vitamin D, Ashwaganda + Turmeric
Cheers to a healthy digestion!!