I am thrilled you are joining me for this 1 Day Holiday Detox!
Eating detox style will COMPLETELY change your life. You won’t be counting calories or eating what is essentially fake, preservative-packed food that’s filled with chemicals your body doesn’t recognize. Instead, you will be eating the right foods for your body in their most natural form, making your body satisfied and happy. As a result, it will serve you better.
If you are looking to lose weight, but have not yet tried a 1 day detox, then this is for you. I feel better than I ever have and can't wait for you to feel renewed energy coursing through your body.
You see, when you eat the wrong foods for your body, inflammation runs rampant and causes a myriad of health issues, including disease and autoimmune disorders. But when you eat proper, the inflammation quickly decelerates and eventually goes away completely (as long as you keep up the lifestyle). Because of that, you will:
· Lose weight naturally
· Get a major natural energy boost
· Enjoy radiant skin
· Experience improved sleep
· Boost your immunity
· Gain improved bowel function
· Have less mood swings
This detox is designed to combat sugar cravings, get your body back into balance and have you feeling and looking sassy.
Drink room temperature water with the juice of ½ a lemon and a dash of cayenne pepper.
BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE (SERVES 1)
1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut water
- 1 scoop plant based protein powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup spinach
- Dash of cinnamon
Eat 1 apple with 10 raw almonds.
Lunch (serves 1)
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 cucumber, chopped and diced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped and diced
- 1 apple, chopped and diced
- ½ avocado
- 1 can salmon, drained (BPA-free & packed in water)
- ¼ cup black olives, (BPA-free can, packed in water)
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from a lemon
- Dash of sea salt and pepper to taste
Wash all vegetables and fruits. Chop ingredients. Mix all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss with dressing.
Eat 1 pear and 10 raw walnuts.
Dinner (serves 2)
DELICIOUS CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS
- Romaine or lettuce of choice
- 2 large carrots, grated
- ½ cup of fermented (cultured) vegetables
- ½ red onion, minced
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 1 apple, sliced
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Lay out your greens on a plate to the side. Mix together the carrots, avocado, onion and apple slices. Place some filling in each of lettuce leaves and drizzle lime juice over top, if desired.
Drink ½ cup coconut water.