Find Out Now! You've probably noticed that holiday programs are all the rage right now. Makes sense with the tryptophan holiday coming up, aka turkey day. The holidays are the easiest time to give into the dessert table and sugary boozy tonics. But I have a solution for you.
You may have even questioned whether or not YOU have a problem with sweets.
If you agree to any of these clues, you might have a problem with sugar consumption. Sugar is highly addictive, but with the right methods, you can turn the situation around.
- You crave sugary foods or refined carbs at least once a day
- You love having a big donut or muffin with an afternoon coffee.
- Or maybe you're more of a savory type of person and you enjoy a croissant loaded with cheese or a bag of chips. In the end it all turns into sugar.
- You often keep eating even if your full
- When you get your hands on a big piece of chocolate cake you can't stop yourself from
- finishing it, even if you're totally full.
- You eat sugary foods or junk food even when you know you don't need to
- You had a nice healthy supper an hour ago, yet you want to snack on some sour patch kids, chocolate or a bag of chips even though you KNOW that it's not nutritionally necessary, nor are you truly even hungry.
- You make excuses to eat sugar
- You buy organic sugar or honey so that you can make excuses and claim that it's healthier. In truth, sugar is still sugar, and you know this yet you can't stop yourself from indulging.
- You make special trips to the store or restaurant to get your fix
- Uh oh, your ice cream stash is empty, there are no more chips in the cupboard. Time to run to the store and stock up, or go for a treat at your local cafe just because you can.
- Sugar becomes your reward: I had a rough day, I deserve to eat chips and drink pop for dinner.
- You've got a secret stash and when nobody's around you dig in: This is a big one, if you have a stockpile of unhealthy snacks that you hide from your
- loved ones, it's time to open your eyes and put down the candy.
You've tried to stop eating sugar and you just can't. No matter what you do it seems impossible to stop. You've tried to quit sugar but only end up feeling horrible and finally you cave in to the urge. It doesn't have to be this way, with the right strategies, delicious healthy recipes, and guidance from a qualified professional you can ditch your sugar woes and feel amazing.
Want even more great tips to help you lose weight, improve your digestion, increase your energy and end your sugar addiction once and for all?
If you crave a 1 on 1 private coaching session, aka a holiday tune up, you'll want to schedule this single session special ASAP! My calendar is pretty booked up, but I still have some spots available next week.
Check out this holiday special going on right now. Offer expires soon. Or join me on my Facebook page HERE. I'll be sharing more holiday success tips and recipes!