I had the honor and privilege of having an AT HOME BLOWOUT! First of all, I don't think I've ever had a blowout in the salon, but I can't say never because #pregnancybrain. At 7 months pregnant, the last thing I want to do is spend time blow drying my hair. Some days it's a struggle to comb it. Miracles do happen. I was reading Portia's blog obsessed and came across a post about Polished.
- Who will my service provider be?
- We carefully screen and interview every service provider before matching them to you for your service. Our experts are experienced in their fields and background checked. If you note a specialist request in the comments section (e.g. ethnic hair, experience with seniors, braids), we will match you with a specialist or contact you for more information.
- Can I request a specific service provider?
- Of course! When you book your appointment write the name of the service provider you'd like to be matched with. We'll contact the expert you prefer, and if they can make your desired appointment time we'll send you a confirmation e-mail. If your preferred service provider is busy we'll contact you for next steps.
- hat is a Polished Expert? A Polished Master?
- olished Experts have significant experience in their fields. They've trained and worked at well known salons and beauty schools, and further their skills through continuing education. Polished Masters are here for when you need a little something extra for a special night out or to prep for a big meeting. Masters have worked in even more prestigious salons and can provide an additional wow factor to your look.
Danielle, from Polished arrived a few minutes early and right when I opened the door, I knew we'd be instant friends and have the best time ever chattin' it up and swapping tips. She was a hair goddess, telling me the tips and tricks to maintaining a blowout for the longest amount of time.
Loved her from the get go ---> this is Danielle
I loved sitting in my own chair at home, drinking hot cocoa and knowing that I didn't have to drive or think about traffic. When she was finished working her magical skills, my hair looked gorgeous + soft!! I told my husband it was date night (don't waste a good hair day).
Danielle asked me what I did for work and I told her all about health coaching, programs and the upcoming 21 day sugar detox. She signed up on the spot and before she left - I had welcomed her into the program!! *Program officially starts November 1st. Early bird pricing available until October 16th. More info: bit.ly/sugar-detox21
*FULL DISCLOSURE: Polished graciously offered their services free of charge. I am going to utilize them in the future for retreats + girl days!
- Blow-out: $60 + 20% tip
- Women's Hair Cut:
- Expert- $70 + 20% tip
- Master- $90 + 20% tip
- Women's Hair Cut: $40 + 20% tip
- Manicure- $35 + 20% tip
- Pedicure- $50 + 20% tip
sign up link https://www.getpolishedapp.com/sign-up.html, that we'll try to accommodate appointments for any time and any location, and that they can book appointments via https://www.getpolishedapp.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
They are currently available in the greater Seattle area, including Bellevue, Mercer Island, Redmond, Renton, and more. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
More information for recruitment here: https://www.getpolishedapp.com/recruiting.html