I am gearing up for a Bachelorette party this weekend, except for the fact that I'm not really "gearing up."
A little over 2 years ago, I'd be going on some crazy 3 day cleanse where I do nothing but drink green juice, hit up 2 a days at the yoga studio and try to run 3-6 miles. I'm exhausted just writing all that crap.
I gained and lost 10 pounds for the majority of my life. Ever since I can remember when I first weighed myself. It was 6th grade. And no joke, until 2 years ago, my temporary weight loss was just that, temporary.
Tips for avoiding the roller coaster of weight loss:
- Drink more water. Usually we are thirsty, not hungry.
- Limit yourself to 2 drinks, once/twice per week. That's it. After that, bring on the hangover and the laziness.
- Move, every day. It doesn't have to be a TRX on the daily, just get yourself moving!
- Try to eat as clean as possible. Shop the perimeters. I'm sure you've heard it a lot, but this one is tough. Especially when you are looking for something and the colors and beautiful fonts of processed food catches your eye. If you're in a pinch, eat a Quest Bar.
- Don't beat yourself up. If you had too much to eat and you feel full, so what? Feel full, move on and don't eat as much at your next meal.
- Follow the 80/20 rule. 80% stay on track. 20% live a little.
Need additional tips/extra help? That is why this website exists. I'm your gal!